Join Our team
We are HIRING creative & awesome people
Working at Ajmera Fashion is both stimulating and fun. We value human resources, encourage work-life balance, and make every effort to foster excellent and dynamic corporate culture. We strive to create a place where employees deliver their best effort because they love their work.
We are always on the lookout for Talented & Passionate professionals. Join Us!
We’d love to hear from you, so please click below to view our job listings and send us your resume. Tell us a little bit about yourself so we can understand you.
Salary – No Bar for right candidate
Location – Surat
software Language – Java, Python, C++, and Scala.
Role & responsibility
Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
Testing and evaluating new programs
Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
Writing and implementing efficient code
Determining operational practicality
Developing quality assurance procedures
Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
salary – 10000 to 20000
Location – surat
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Fill Below Form
of sarees in Surat, spread across 10,000+ sq ft area,
with exports to 30+ countries across the world, and
many firsts in the textile domain to its credit, Ajmera Fashion is today widely recognized as a leader in its league.